Donations may be made to the Used Book Sale, Raffle Baskets, the Silent Auction, the Grab It To Go Table, the Candy & Munchie Walk, and the Pop Toss. Please read below to see what donations are being sought, as well as how and when to donate items.
Our Drive Up & Drop Off Day for donations is Saturday, February 29 between 9AM-12:00PM in the upper parking lot of Oak Point. Bring any donation you might have for the Carnival. One of our volunteers will take them inside for you - you don’t even have to get out of the car!
You may contribute new, unopened items for any of the raffle basket themes listed below, or you may make a cash donation via the Carnival Response Envelope or online order form by March 6. 100% of the cash donations received for raffle baskets are used to purchase items for the baskets, or help the PTO purchase larger raffle items such as Beats headphones or American Girl dolls.
Item donations may be sent with your student to his/her classroom, dropped off during the Drive Up & Drop Off Day on Saturday, February 29, or dropped off at the Oak Point Security Desk or Office by March 6.
This year's raffle basket themes include:
- Arts & Crafts
- Vera Bradley
- Amazon Dot
- Beats Headphones
- and many more!
GRAB IT TO GO TABLE
Pick up a gift card to your favorite restaurant or donate the "bonus" gift card you received during the holidays to our Grab It To Go Table. Have a favorite restaurant you love, or know someone who owns a restaurant? Donate a gift card in any amount to our Grab It To Go table and help us continue to grow this popular area!
Gift cards may be sent with your student to his/her classroom, dropped off during the Drive Up & Drop Off Day on February 29, or dropped off at the Oak Point Security Desk or Office by March 6.
- Do you have a condo, cabin or vacation place? You can auction off a weekend or week at your special place. You decide the terms and conditions and we will display them at the auction.
- Are you an in-home consultant who would like to expand your business? You can give us an item or basket of items to auction off and we would be happy to display your business cards with the item.
- Do you own a business that sells retail items or provides a service (ex: lawn mowing/snow removal/interior design)? A silent auction is a great way to advertise your product and/or service to all of our parents.
- Are you a season ticket holder for any of our local or regional sports teams? You can auction off your tickets for one or more games. You specify the terms and details and we will advertise them for you.
- Do you know a local celebrity? You can get an autographed photo or other memorabilia for us to auction off or even set up a meet and greet!
CANDY & MUNCHIE WALK
The PTO invites families with students in Kindergarten through 4th grade to donate the following nut-free candy and munchies for the Candy & Munchie Walk:
- Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd Grade: 5 theater boxes of nut-free candy
Suggested theater box candies inlcude: Hot Tamales, Skittles, Starburst, Sour Patch Kids, Airheads, Sour Punch Straws, Junior Mints, Nerds, Dots, Swedish Fish, Sweet Tarts, Life Savers, Mikes & Ikes, Whoppers, Milk Duds, Good & Plenty
- 3rd Grade & 4th Grade: 1 or 2 large packages or bags of nut-free munchies
Suggested munchies include: Pringles, Lays, Doritios, Lay, Cheetos, SunChips, Rold Gold Pretzels (all varieties)
Donations may be sent with your student to his/her classroom, dropped off on Drive Up & Drop Off Day on February 29, or dropped off at the Oak Point Security Desk or Office by March 6. Cash donations are accepted in place of or in addition to any of these items, and may be made via the Carnival Response Envelope or the online order form. the As a reminder, in accordance with PTO's food allergy stance, the Candy and Munchie Walk has eliminated candy and munchies containing nuts from this room. Please ensure that item donations for this room are nut-free.
The PTO invites families with students in 5th and 6th grade to donate one 6-12 pack of 20 oz. or smaller bottles of pop, Gatorade, or Powerade (no diet pop, please.)
Donations may be sent with your student to his/her classroom, dropped off on Drive Up & Drop Off Day on February 29, or dropped off at the Oak Point Security Desk or Office by March 6. Cash donations are accepted in place of or in addition to any of these items, and may be made via the Carnival Response Envelope or the online order form.